Safetec Australia offers consultancy services to its clients as well. Examples of the consultancy that we can offer include:
- Assisting in the development of procedures, response plans, assessment and audit tools as well as any other training documents
- Designing, implementing and running Mock Emergencies, as required by legislation (including a full report on the effectiveness of the emergency response and suggested rectifications)
- Managing the coordination of the complete Emergency Response System for any open-cut mine site
- Providing highly skilled Emergency Response personnel for coverage
- Auditing, maintaining and supplying of rescue equipment when required
- Providing advice on equipment needs, and designing of emergency response appliances
As an important part of the company’s scope of services, Safetec is able to travel to any worksite or mine site in the world to assist clients in all aspects of rescue and site safety. Whether it is for compliance to national or international standards or to design training and assessment programs for rescue crews, Safetec has the experience and the resources to satisfy client needs.
To date we have provided consultancy for Safety Compliance Issues, and general rescue response for major clients such as BHP Billiton, BMC, BMA, CSR, Rio Tinto, Glencore, McArthur Coal, Macmahon, YanCoal, Thiess, Queensland Energy, Leightons, Xstrata, Westfarmers, Sojitz and other smaller owner operators.
We design and deliver everything from the full Certificate III Qualification and Monthly Core Skills Maintenance Programs, to general safety compliance training such as, extinguishers, confined space, work at heights and first aid.
These programs and training courses are created in consultation with mine site management and personnel to ensure the best possible outcomes.
For Rescue Coordinators
Even if you are unfamiliar with emergency response, we can facilitate the process of establishing an Emergency Response Team, and coordinate with you from start to finish. We can ensure your Emergency Response capability meets industry and legislative requirements.
We keep records of team member’s skills and certifications and you will receive a full written report of all your ERT Members attendance and achievements throughout the year. We can provide you with a training needs analysis spreadsheet for your members, to highlight gaps in skills and knowledge.
We coordinate our courses and monthly training to suit your site and rosters, and provide an up to date calendar. Additionally, we can give you advice on your equipment needs and prepare full inventory lists, and assistance with audits.
We are here to help.